Fancy a drink?
Tharston has had two public houses in the village, both now closed. There is a rumour of another right on the parish boundary with Long Stratton but nothing has been found so perhaps the rumour is unfounded. The two known pubs were:
The Chequers - Closed in 1954.
The Queen's Head - Closed in 1985.
The Queen's Head (about 1890)